Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Do you smell that smell?

My vacation is so close I can smell the ocean! We leave a week from Friday. Other than the sheer panic of getting things togather and making sure it is all there, I can not wait.

Cory is doing wonderful in school he did not go today because he was not feeling well. So I guess we can try again tomorrow!

We go the 20Th at 8:30 in the morning for his GI apt. (yes that is the day we leave for vacation).

I am sitting in the dark waiting for Cor to fall asleep! He keeps getting out of his bed!

I hope that the leadership team has a great time and learns a lot! I will be praying for a safe and wonderful trip!

Well I am off to bed!

Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just wanted to thank you again for the BDay party. I had an awesome time, and the food was amazing. Noone has ever done anything like that for me before! It really touched my heart. Thanks, love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMM are you teasing me lol

    Have fun!! We will miss you tho!

    ReplyDelete