Sunday, April 12, 2009

A fresh start!

Today was so refreshing! Church Rocked! I am so excited to see what is to come! I hope everyone had a great Easter. After church I came home a slept for a little, then we cleaned, cooked, and then ate a yummy meal! I am so proud of Travis this is day 3 of no smoking!
I can not wait for Cory's B-day Party, There are still a few things I need to get in order but we have established that the theme is MICKEY MOUSE! Since we have been talking about it Cory just walks around and sings Happy Birthday! It is so Cute! Well enough rambling for one post!
I want everyone to know that if you need anything I am just a phone call away!

God Bless,
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Cory was cracking me up in nursery yesterday. I gave him some animal crackers and he made a burp like sound and I asked him if he burped. He replied, "No, my animals just farted." Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is awful Jenn what are you teaching your boy!

    ReplyDelete