Friday, May 8, 2009

Starting to get anxious

I can smell the pool, sun, and sun screen of course! I can not wait! I am praying that I get the pool monitor position this year.

Cory seems to be acting out a little more lately and nothing has changed so I am not sure what is up with that. We go the 27Th to see what the doctor is going to diagnosis him with! This makes me nervous I am afraid of him being diagnosed with something that will stick with him for the rest of his life! He has in the recent weeks started going slightly cross eyed! So we are now trying to get an eye apt.


I am so thankful for my wonderful church, I am loving the home improvement series! It seems to be working! Thanking God for everything that I have!

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything turns out ok for Cory. We have an appt to discuss Seth's ADD evaluation next week and I am so nervous!

    ReplyDelete