Monday, December 15, 2008

Addicted

I am officially addicted to blogging! Christine is so right! My weekend went great. The nativity was awesome as always, I got to sit with one of the goats, she is so cute I can not wait to see her babies! I kept my nephew over night, he did not sleep at all! I came home from church and took a much needed nap. We started going the Christmas lights late so needless to say they are not finished. We are in the process of writing (in lights) Jesus is the reason for the season. So needless to say all we have up is "Jesus is for the"! Now that it is blistering cold outside, who knows when we will get them finished! Tuesday night we are having pastor Ray and Melissa over for hopefully a very yummy pot roast. So today, I did a paper on Ted Bundy today, interesting and disturbing. Then I did some much needed cleaning! Anyways I am off talk to you soon!
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Your nephew is so big and cute! I just love all of his hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldnt think blogging would be so addictive but it is!

    I agree with Sarah, you should bring him more often ; )

    ReplyDelete