Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Spirit?

Is it bad that I am not in the Christmas spirit? I love to go Christmas shopping and I have not been able to do that. On a lighter note, I have decided to do laundry all day! I can not wait to go an work at the Live Nativity Scene at church. I get very sad when I think about going to church Sunday morning! It is a long story, but to make it short my 3 year old is having trouble in the Sunday school class. That is for another post. I am the new young youth leader, I am having a blast with this. I can not wait to see what is to come!
My nephew Cameron had to have surgery to correct his tongue, he was tongue tied. They also cut his upper lip. He is doing great!
Well I am off to switch over my clothes.

God Bless i hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is one of the most depressing holidays for so many. I think its because we turn it into how much we can get for our child when the true meaning of Christmas is celebrating the birth of Jesus. On anther note, if you would like to get in the Christmas spirit how about doing some caroling with us next Sunday at the Blanchester nursing home!!!

    I am glad your newfew is doing well. I hope things get better for Cory in Sunday school.

    I think you will do great things with the young youth group!!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete